I can't get enough of trail running around my house. There are so many trails to explore. I could seriously take a new one every day, and it would take me the whole summer to figure out where they all go. Seeing the trail wrap around the hillside in front of me today was such a great feeling. Chad and I had a blast running out there with Keiki and Klemmy. We like to run in a pack: there have been many mountain lion sightings on our road lately, so hopefully the four of us together can deter them from eating us. Yikes!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
A New-Found Trail
I can't get enough of trail running around my house. There are so many trails to explore. I could seriously take a new one every day, and it would take me the whole summer to figure out where they all go. Seeing the trail wrap around the hillside in front of me today was such a great feeling. Chad and I had a blast running out there with Keiki and Klemmy. We like to run in a pack: there have been many mountain lion sightings on our road lately, so hopefully the four of us together can deter them from eating us. Yikes!
