Monday, May 12, 2008
Day Three
Well, this is my third day of laying around all day. I am feeling somewhat better, so I toyed with the idea of spinning on the trainer for a bit. Then I realized that would be forcing myself too soon, and that I still feel pretty tired. Trying to exercise today would be going against my Zen-like attempt to flow and listen to my body through this setback. At least I am getting restless: yesterday I laid around and watched like six made-for-TV movies on a Lifetime Movie Marathon, and I had no desire to move at all. Today I have only watched a few Golden Girls episodes on Lifetime, and am feeling bored. Yesterday I felt too terrible to be bored. That has to be a good sign, right? I am hoping after resting all day again today, and sleeping well again tonight, that I will be able to resume some form of mild exercise tomorrow.