Monday, February 13, 2006

A Great Weekend

After all the complaining I have done about Boise being cold and cloudy this winter, I have some great news to report: it has been sunny here for a straight week! It is still cold, but I can handle cold temps if it is sunny. I got some good rides in this weekend and am so happy with my knee. It is ahead of schedule. Dr. Walker was impressed last week during my checkup.
I am getting really excited for my racing season to begin. I am looking forward to hanging with my new teammates in California in a few weeks! It will be so great to race again, and to surround myself with such an awesome group of girls. My motivation is high heading in to this season. I think Jim Williams, our director, did a great job of putting together our team this year. I am very optimistic about the chemistry and our ability to race successfully too.
Today is a rest day so I am going to do some spring cleaning and some homework. I want to give a bunch of clothes away that I never wear. And I need to look up a bunch of research articles. Those are my two goals for the day. I am sort of a procrastinator, so we will see how much I really accomplish:-).