Monday, February 06, 2006

On the Mend:-)


I got my stitches out on Friday. Thanks to Todd at the ATC for taking them out. I get really grossed out with getting stitches removed. It makes me queasy to think about thread pulling through my skin...ew! I have to keep my eyes closed. But Todd did a great job and I only felt one set come out. I braced myself for the other two and I said "Ok, go ahead!" and Todd started laughing because they were already out! Pretty smooth.
Ok, you know how I said I was going to be on the trainer for a while? Well, I broke the rule yesterday. It was sunny and I just had to get out! So I did a mellow bike path cruise and it did wonders for my spirit! I have missed being outside and I savored every minute of fresh air and sun. I know I will have to put some trainer time in as I build back up, but it is good for me to mix in riding just for the pure joy of it.