Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Our New Neighborhood


Although I really miss New Mexico and the beautiful Gila National Forest, I am embracing living near water. We live in a neighborhood right on West Point Lake. Here is a peek through the trees at the lake. I love looking at the water. Being near nature is very important to me.


Here is the street we live on. I love the big rolling hills in the neighborhood. It is weird to live in a neighborhood again after 5 years of living out in the middle of nowhere. But it is nice to be able to let our dogs out in our yard without worrying that they will be eaten by a mountain lion.


Here is a peek at the front of our home. It is a dream home for sure. But it is awfully big and empty for just Chad and me. I hope one day we will have a child or two to help fill it up. Unfortunately, that is not happening as soon or as easily as we had hoped.