Since Chad and I are running in the Bisbee 1000 Stair Climb race next month, we have been running some steep hills lately. Hopefully it will make Bisbee's collection of staircases seem easier (yeah, right!). This is the road we live on, and our property is on the right side of the road. We start at the bottom of the hill, at our bottom property marker, and run to the top of the hill, where our top property marker is. So we basically do hill repeats up one of the four sides of our property. It makes it fun to realize that I am running along our property line.
Here I am suffering up the hill. Klemmy was not struggling like I was! She was zig-zagging all over, chasing birds and rabbits, as happy as can be. I am looking forward to being lazy for the next several days after this workout!
Here is Chad during our cool down walk. Yes, we were so trashed after the workout we walked around our property for a cool down! I love walking around our land...seeing beautiful cholla cacti mixed in with the pinon pines and junipers is something I never get tired of. Chad and I truly feel we are living in paradise on this land.
I enjoyed taking a rest in the shade under this alligator juniper. Klemmy and Keiki loved eating all of the juniper berries on the ground. They recover faster than Chad and I do! We wish we were as fit as our girls:-).
