I can't believe I have not updated my blog in almost a month! I don't have the same motivation to update as I used to when I was jetting all over the place with cycling teams. A lot has happened since my last update, though. My life is full: full of things going on, and full of happiness. I have been working a lot, running a significant amount, and starting to bike more. And I made a quick jaunt to Boise for a thesis proposal meeting (my first trip to BOI in almost two years! It was so short that I only had time to see my family and do my presentation at school). Now I am even closer to finishing my M.S. degree.
We also moved into a new rental house as we wait for our house to be completed next month, and I finished up the class I took this semester. I did well, despite having my final paper erased through a computer error on the morning it was due. Whew! Our house is coming along, and that has been taking up a lot of our focus and energy, in a good way. The outside is papered and hopefully they will stucco it soon.
The house is drywalled, plastered, and the vigas are up! Hopefully they will start tiling this week. This is my last week of work before summer vacation, so it will be busy. But I plan to fit in some good rides and runs with Chad, work more on my thesis, and check up on our house a lot. Chad and I love going there and seeing the progress. Off to work now...more later!
> 