Yesterday was a special day for me. I collected thesis data from a truly remarkable person. The experience affected me deeply, and I feel so honored and inspired that this person is a part of my thesis. It was one of those perspective-changing moments that will stay with me. Now I am centering myself, looking out at this view from the balcony of my hotel room, and am looking forward to picking up the love of my life in a few hours. He is flying in to enjoy the Big Island with me. We are going to savor every bit of time we have here.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Beauty
Yesterday was a special day for me. I collected thesis data from a truly remarkable person. The experience affected me deeply, and I feel so honored and inspired that this person is a part of my thesis. It was one of those perspective-changing moments that will stay with me. Now I am centering myself, looking out at this view from the balcony of my hotel room, and am looking forward to picking up the love of my life in a few hours. He is flying in to enjoy the Big Island with me. We are going to savor every bit of time we have here.
