Things have been pretty uneventful lately; therefore my blog has been neglected. I have just been going along in my nice, pleasant fall routine, without anything that exciting to write about. That is fine with me, though. I have been riding and running more again, and feel like I am much fitter this year than I was at this time last year. I still have a ways to go before I will be back in to the shape I like to be in, though. I am also working on my 2009 race schedule. It is overwhelming: there are so many cool races I want to try, and I am still experimenting with different distances (Olympic, long course, etc) and disciplines (duathlons vs. triathlons). 2009 will be an adventure no matter what races I decide on!
I have been working a lot, but it is so much fun! I am working in a special education setting, and I have never had so much fun at a job before. There can be exhausting days, and challenging moments, but I adore all of the kids so much. They are amazing people, and have so many gifts. I feel honored to work with them and get to know them. This is a picture of the pumpkins that the kids made last week for Halloween. It was a blast.
