Here is a shot of poor Klemmy hiding under our car right after an impending thunderstorm began rumbling in the distance. Recent rains have postponed the groundbreaking of our new house. Chad and I took advantage of the extra time before construction by relocating even more trees on our property. Chad did all the big stuff. I mostly relocated easy stuff like saplings, little agave plants, and prickly pear cactus segments. It is so fun to spend time together on our property. The girls have a blast roaming around up there, too, except for Klemmy, when the storms are looming! There is no place I would rather be, than up there on our land, with the people and pets that I love.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Laying Low
Here is a shot of poor Klemmy hiding under our car right after an impending thunderstorm began rumbling in the distance. Recent rains have postponed the groundbreaking of our new house. Chad and I took advantage of the extra time before construction by relocating even more trees on our property. Chad did all the big stuff. I mostly relocated easy stuff like saplings, little agave plants, and prickly pear cactus segments. It is so fun to spend time together on our property. The girls have a blast roaming around up there, too, except for Klemmy, when the storms are looming! There is no place I would rather be, than up there on our land, with the people and pets that I love.

