Sunday, August 24, 2008
A Long Time Coming!
I know it has been way too long since I have updated my blog. I have been meaning to catch up, but I have been really busy since I got home from Europe. I have so much to report on: the race in Belgium (long story short: I got sick, and the race did not go as well as I had hoped!), the trip in general (it was a blast to explore the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany with Chad), and now what is going on here in our lives back home (our jobs are going great, and we are going to start building our dream home on our property within the next few weeks). Oh yeah, and I also want to report on how Keiki got attacked by three javelinas on our property today. She is going to be ok, though! Once I have a minute to sit down and formulate my thoughts, I will go in to more detail on all of these things soon. So stay tuned...