
From top left: 1) Keiki sleeping soundly after a hard running workout. I wish I could nap like her! 2) Klemmy chillin' after a run. She is learning to relax on all of our furniture, just like her sister. You will be happy to hear that, Dad! 3) The deer making their rounds on our property to feast on alfafa pellets. We had six (two bucks, three does, and a yearling) during this visit. It made our whole evening! Way better than TV! 4) Me, glad training is over for the day. 5) Riding with Chad over lots of mountains. 6) Our newly-decorated agave tree in our living room. I could not bear to take it down after Christmas, so it is staying up all year, with neutral white bulbs. It actually looks really good in person. 7) A snowstorm: thank goodness it happened on Monday, my rest day from training. 8) Me, dialing in my time trial bike. This always takes a while, especially when you are short like me. Almost all TT frames are a bit too big. But I am comfortable and getting closer to a good position. And this bike is so sweet! 9) I rode to the way top of that mountain, where the radio towers are. Whew!
