I am back in blogging mode! I think it is because I am back in racing mode: I arrived in Montreal this afternoon, to race in the World Cup and the Tour of Montreal. I had a fun evening with the team: we watched the Scripps National Spelling Bee on TV. It was intense: stressed-out kids, even more stressed-out parents, and hard words that most people have never heard of. We were getting in to it, seriously! We are all looking forward to racing, too. I feel recharged after my time at home. More tomorrow...
Thursday, May 31, 2007
I'm Back!
I am back in blogging mode! I think it is because I am back in racing mode: I arrived in Montreal this afternoon, to race in the World Cup and the Tour of Montreal. I had a fun evening with the team: we watched the Scripps National Spelling Bee on TV. It was intense: stressed-out kids, even more stressed-out parents, and hard words that most people have never heard of. We were getting in to it, seriously! We are all looking forward to racing, too. I feel recharged after my time at home. More tomorrow...
