Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Going Fast
My time at home has gone fast! I have been busy riding (of course!) and working on my literature review. In a few days, I am heading to Colorado to hang with my wonderful teammate Sarah Uhl, and to beat up on my coach Dean. Then I will travel from the Springs to my next block of races! It has been special to recharge at home, but I am really excited about my next block of races. I visited my grandma yesterday, and I was informing her about my upcoming travel schedule. She commented that I have such an odd life, going all over the place to race my bike. I agree that it may be strange to some people, but I love it! Speaking of weird traveling bike racers:-), congrats to my teammates Kelly and Laura who won in Jacksonville last weekend. And great job to the rest of the Cheerwine girls who rode in support of them, and helped them reach to the top of the podium! Wins are almost always a team effort.
