Tuesday, February 13, 2007
It Looks Like San Francisco Outside!
Today I woke up to dense fog in Boise. The weather man did not predict that last night on the ten o'clock news; go figure! So I am waiting for it to clear out and warm up a bit before I ride. I have spent the last few days working at my cool job at the Payette Group, riding my new Opal bike, and organizing myself before my big trip Down Under. I still have lots to do, but I am really looking forward to it. I want to say good job to the Cheerwine girls who raced the Northern CA races last weekend. It sounds like they raced strong, got some podium spots, and learned a lot. I will think about them as I bundle up to ride in a little bit: they will be my motivation today. So thanks, girls!