Before
AfterYesterday I had to get a wire replaced on my SRM, so my bike was going to be in the shop for most of the day. I decided to take a study break and get my hair done. I tried to explain to the girl that I wear my hair in a pony tail 360 out of 365 days out of the year, and that no, I do not travel with a flat iron or a curling iron. But she still spent a lot of time ironing it. Oh well!
Then I went straight from the salon to the bike shop, went home, and hopped on the trainer. I destroyed my nice new hair in a few short minutes! The only memory I have of it is the before-trainer shot above. My after-trainer shot is icky and sweaty! I guess that immediately messing up my freshly-styled hair with a trainer workout shows you where my priorities are:-).
Today I worked, so I am about to hop on the trainer once again. Yay! But the weather is going to be in the balmy 40's this weekend, so I plan on riding outside for the rest of the week.