I have been SO busy this week with school. I think I have been saying that every week, but it is true! I have spent a billion hours in the library within the last few days. Yesterday my workout for the day was going up and down countless flights of stairs at the library, with a heavy backpack on, while carrying big huge reference books and journals. It was tough! By the fourth floor I was breathing hard. I am taking this week off the bike for an off-season rest. I figured my cross-bike break-down over the weekend was a sign that I needed to rest and recover a bit.
I will have some exciting pics to put up later in the week since my mom and I are embarking on a big adventure for a few days. I am leaving with her tomorrow morning and we are flying back home in time for class next Monday, as long as our flights are on time! That will be a long day: a red-eye, and then straight to three classes. But it will be worth it. I am really looking forward to spending time with my mom. Ok, I have to go pack now! It is weird to pack for a trip without bringing a bike or any cycling clothes.