Friday, April 07, 2006

Keep your fingers crossed...

for good weather on Laguna Seca Speedway tomorrow morning! We will be racing around that thing 22 times at 9 a.m. I would really like it to be dry:) But based on my past races at Sea Otter, I am not counting on that. It can really rain around here! This morning I had a great, sunny, dry spin around the quiet grounds of Fort Ord. I loved it! It was a perfect way to start the day and to relax the day before the race. I am hoping we can have another morning like it for the race tomorrow, and not like the one in the picture!
We have the same crew from last week (with the addition of Tom Schuler as our director for the weekend). I am confident our team can have a good day out there. Tina, Audrey, Dotsie, Sarah, Sima, and I are all ready to go for it! We tackle 300 feet of climbing per lap for a total of 6600 feet in a mere 50 miles, so we have a tough day at the office tomorrow. But it will be good. I will let you know how it goes!