Yay! I have an SRM on my bike again. Boy, I have missed it. It is a beautiful Dura Ace one. Thanks to Daniel at SRM for your help. Today the wind chill is making it like 13 degrees outside. So I am thrilled to have something to stare at on the trainer today. I can look at watts and cadence and heart rate…plenty of info to keep me entertained! And I have recently downloaded some great stuff on Napster to make indoor riding fun. I have been on a nostalgic trip lately…I downloaded MC Hammer (Can’t Touch This, and 2 Legit 2 Quit, of course!). MC Hammer was my first concert in 8th grade. Vanilla Ice opened for him. It was classic. I saw him again in 9th grade when changed his name to just Hammer. And I downloaded Snap! Rhythm is a Dancer. That is a great song for the trainer. I downloaded some good techno songs too. If you know of any good upbeat trainer songs add a comment here and I will add to my Napster collection.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Trainer Entertainment
Yay! I have an SRM on my bike again. Boy, I have missed it. It is a beautiful Dura Ace one. Thanks to Daniel at SRM for your help. Today the wind chill is making it like 13 degrees outside. So I am thrilled to have something to stare at on the trainer today. I can look at watts and cadence and heart rate…plenty of info to keep me entertained! And I have recently downloaded some great stuff on Napster to make indoor riding fun. I have been on a nostalgic trip lately…I downloaded MC Hammer (Can’t Touch This, and 2 Legit 2 Quit, of course!). MC Hammer was my first concert in 8th grade. Vanilla Ice opened for him. It was classic. I saw him again in 9th grade when changed his name to just Hammer. And I downloaded Snap! Rhythm is a Dancer. That is a great song for the trainer. I downloaded some good techno songs too. If you know of any good upbeat trainer songs add a comment here and I will add to my Napster collection.