This cool Japanese symbol means flow. It is a good visual reminder for me to go with the flow and to stay relaxed during this busy week. It is finals week at school. I am finishing up my first semester of grad school at Boise State University. I am taking four classes, and teaching one class. I have to load up on credits in the fall since I will be racing like crazy in the spring. People warned me that four grad classes would be a lot of work. I recently found out they were right. I have so many final projects, papers, and exams due this week. School and training are keeping me really busy! I have my last exam on Thursday and then I am free. Last week I taught my final class of the semester. My favorite class was the one where we played with play-dough to relax. Ok, I am off to type another paper now. I will check in on Thursday when I am in celebration mode.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Aah! It's Finals Week!
This cool Japanese symbol means flow. It is a good visual reminder for me to go with the flow and to stay relaxed during this busy week. It is finals week at school. I am finishing up my first semester of grad school at Boise State University. I am taking four classes, and teaching one class. I have to load up on credits in the fall since I will be racing like crazy in the spring. People warned me that four grad classes would be a lot of work. I recently found out they were right. I have so many final projects, papers, and exams due this week. School and training are keeping me really busy! I have my last exam on Thursday and then I am free. Last week I taught my final class of the semester. My favorite class was the one where we played with play-dough to relax. Ok, I am off to type another paper now. I will check in on Thursday when I am in celebration mode.