Recently I took Klemmy and Miko to the Silver City dog park, so they could socialize with my friend Jean's puppy Lilly and my friend Jessica's dog Naula. Keiki stayed home with Chad, since she is too grumpy for the dog park. It was great for Klemmy to work on her assertiveness. She worked on not giving up her ball to other dogs. She was much more confident by the time we left. Here is Klemmy waiting for me to throw her a ball.

Miko found his pure-bred mirror image to play with: a young male border collie. They had so much fun! It was wonderful to watch Miko socialize and play on a beautiful sunny afternoon. I will definitely take him back over the Christmas break.

Miko found his pure-bred mirror image to play with: a young male border collie. They had so much fun! It was wonderful to watch Miko socialize and play on a beautiful sunny afternoon. I will definitely take him back over the Christmas break.
