Last weekend, Chad and I headed to the Bisbee 1000 Stair Climb race. The race is unreal. It consists of running 9 flights of stairs through the town of Bisbee, AZ. Some are over 150 stairs in length. The race is about 4.5 hilly miles and has 1043 stairs! It was fun for Chad and I to do an off-the-wall race. It was our first race in about 8 months, and it was great to start with one for pure fun. We did well, and want to do it again next year. After doing it once, experiencing the stairs and the course, I think I will be able to go faster!
Pictured are Keiki and Klemmy staking out the car prior to our trip. Once we started packing, they planted themselves at the car, and would not budge. They were relieved that we took them along. Thankfully for them, we rented a cute little historic house that was pet-friendly. Chad and I love traveling with our girls.

Here is a picture of one of the sets of stairs, taken from the http://www.bisbee1000.org/ site. Painful!

Here is another tough one from http://www.bisbee1000.org/. I would recommend this race to anyone...it is like no other!
