Monday, September 07, 2009

Labor Day Update

Keiki made herself useful while Chad and I laid flagstone over Labor Day weekend. Klemmy was hiding inside during impending thunderstorms at this point, otherwise I am sure she would have plopped down on the flagstone as well. Klemmy was likely in the same position in our master closet at this time.
Here I am enjoying a glass of red wine in one of our Portguese wine glasses we bought while on our honeymoon. My matching outfit is awesome! I love living in the middle of nowhere: orange shorts, a pink hoodie, and a blue t-shirt work just fine out here. This was taken after a brutal hill run and a lot of work on our property. We decided we deserved to relax and look at our view over a glass of wine. It was a perfect evening.

Neptune is a parrot, and Chad is forced to be her pirate.

Here is Roswell hanging on his cat tree on Labor Day. He loved having us home 24/7 over the weekend.

A parting shot of Neptune: she has a crazy alien face in this shot!