Saturday, December 06, 2008

Our Saturday Night

I had not played the game of Sorry! since my youth, but I was recently reintroduced to the game at the school where I work. I have had so much fun playing the game with the kids, so I decided we needed a game of our own at home. Chad and I have been playing a lot in the evenings. Yes, we know this means we are nerds, and that we are old and boring. But it honestly is fun, and a lot better than getting in to the rut of just watching TV at night.

So that is what we did tonight, since we were tired after a good run in the mountains and a mountain bike ride on forest roads in the afternoon. We had a glass of wine in our beautiful Portuguese stemless glasses (shown above) as we played, and I beat Chad twice! It was a nice way to wind down before our workouts tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa