Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Am Thankful...

For getting to share my life with Chad. We just celebrated our first anniversary, and I feel so blessed that we found each other. This shot was taken on a monster hike/run that we took on our anniversary in Arizona.

For all of the cool places I have gotten to travel, especially during the past year.

For the beautiful piece of land that we get to spend our lives on in New Mexico. It really is a dream come true!

For our one-of-a-kind Keiki.

For our quirky, silly Klementine.

For Elvis, who thinks that I should be most thankful for him, since he is the most superior being in entire our household.

For having a healthy, strong body that allows me to explore my beautiful surroundings, race, travel, and lead an active life. This gift is something none of us should take for granted. Working with special needs kids (which is something else I am thankful for!) has reminded me to be appreciative of my body.

For my family in Idaho, Oregon, and Utah that I am missing this Thanksgiving. I love you all, and am thinking of you today.