My dad's dog Bailey died unexpectedly last week. Bailey had a heart of gold, and is one of the reasons why I wanted to adopt a lab mix from the pound (Keiki, you have Bailey to thank!). This picture was taken when Chad and I dog-sat for my dad last year. Bailey did not have a mean bone in his body, so it is especially upsetting to think that someone may have poisoned him. I have been giving my girls extra love since this happened (if that is even possible since they are so pampered!). We miss you Bailey.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Good Boy
My dad's dog Bailey died unexpectedly last week. Bailey had a heart of gold, and is one of the reasons why I wanted to adopt a lab mix from the pound (Keiki, you have Bailey to thank!). This picture was taken when Chad and I dog-sat for my dad last year. Bailey did not have a mean bone in his body, so it is especially upsetting to think that someone may have poisoned him. I have been giving my girls extra love since this happened (if that is even possible since they are so pampered!). We miss you Bailey.
