On Friday night, it snowed five inches in less than three hours. They were the biggest flakes of snow that Chad and I, and our three animals, had ever seen. It was beautiful! We were all glued to the window that evening, watching the snow float gracefully to the ground, and quickly add up to several inches. It was mesmerizing. So this is what Saturday morning looked like outside our place! It is funny to look at all this and to think that Sunday's forecast is supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees. I am feeling better after scaling things back. The storm was probably good, because it kept me from doing too much outside. I am looking foward to building up my training this coming week in the (hopefully accurate!) forecast of sunshine.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Unpredictable Weather
On Friday night, it snowed five inches in less than three hours. They were the biggest flakes of snow that Chad and I, and our three animals, had ever seen. It was beautiful! We were all glued to the window that evening, watching the snow float gracefully to the ground, and quickly add up to several inches. It was mesmerizing. So this is what Saturday morning looked like outside our place! It is funny to look at all this and to think that Sunday's forecast is supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees. I am feeling better after scaling things back. The storm was probably good, because it kept me from doing too much outside. I am looking foward to building up my training this coming week in the (hopefully accurate!) forecast of sunshine.
