When I was hiking the other day, I found some deer antlers that a buck had shed. It was so cool! I have never found antlers before. I brought them home, and found a use for them on Christmas. When Chad and I were watching the Grinch cartoon, we realized that Keiki kind of looks like the Grinch's dog, Max. So we had to dress her up, just like the Grinch does to poor Max! She was a trooper.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Christmas Images
When I was hiking the other day, I found some deer antlers that a buck had shed. It was so cool! I have never found antlers before. I brought them home, and found a use for them on Christmas. When Chad and I were watching the Grinch cartoon, we realized that Keiki kind of looks like the Grinch's dog, Max. So we had to dress her up, just like the Grinch does to poor Max! She was a trooper.
