Today was a perfect day. We woke up, drank a strong cup of coffee, went for a run with the doggies, then went for a nice bike ride. Then we relaxed outside, and enjoyed our view, with a glass of red wine. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and it makes me realize that days like this are truly a gift. Spending the day training in the forest with my husband and my precious dogs, and then relaxing in the sun on our three acres...I really could not wish for more. I opened my Christmas present by just living my life today!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Perfection
Today was a perfect day. We woke up, drank a strong cup of coffee, went for a run with the doggies, then went for a nice bike ride. Then we relaxed outside, and enjoyed our view, with a glass of red wine. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and it makes me realize that days like this are truly a gift. Spending the day training in the forest with my husband and my precious dogs, and then relaxing in the sun on our three acres...I really could not wish for more. I opened my Christmas present by just living my life today!
