Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Busy Week


Life has been good, but hectic! I spent all last week moving, which is so exhausting. I never want to move again! My arms were really sore from lifting so many boxes. My two doggies were extra-clingy....I think they were worried about getting left behind! But of course I would never let that happen. I also started a new part-time job in the midst of moving, where I will be teaching classes to patients at a doctor's office. It will be a great fit for me. More on that later. I am getting ready to ramp up my training again, now that I am moved and settling in. I am enjoying that last bit of October, running and biking and hiking as I please. Soon I will have to resume a more serious training plan. Next week I will talk about my racing plans for 2008...I am definitely changing things up!
Posted by Picasa