Altoona finished on a great note for our team: Laura won her second stage of the week by winning the crit! And Chrissy kept her top 10 in the overall, which was a wonderful accomplishment. The races were aggressive and challenging every day, due to so many strong teams racing to win, so finishing in the top 10 says a lot. I am so proud of the way the team raced together this week. We also had some great times off the bike. Having fun between the races is key to surviving a grueling stage race like Altoona. As I once told Beth Frye (pictured here with me), "We need to laugh every day! It's important!"
Sunday, July 29, 2007
The End of a Long Week
Altoona finished on a great note for our team: Laura won her second stage of the week by winning the crit! And Chrissy kept her top 10 in the overall, which was a wonderful accomplishment. The races were aggressive and challenging every day, due to so many strong teams racing to win, so finishing in the top 10 says a lot. I am so proud of the way the team raced together this week. We also had some great times off the bike. Having fun between the races is key to surviving a grueling stage race like Altoona. As I once told Beth Frye (pictured here with me), "We need to laugh every day! It's important!"
