2. started training again this week...had a great 4 hr ride today in the awesome 90 degree Boise heat! Since I have been racing so much, I have not done a nice long ride in a while. So it was fun to get one of those in.
3. standing in the river! Yes, it is that time of year again, when I can soak my legs in the Boise River after my bike rides. I am glad Leigh is up to this in a Canadian river as well.
4. representin' Cheerwine in the June edition of Outside Magazine, page 86 (see below)! Actually, they took the picture in March, but it came out this month. I couldn't find the shot online, so I took a picture of my magazine for you to see. I am not sure if it is an insult or a compliment that they wanted my back to the camera...I am choosing to take it as a compliment:-).
5. that's it for now...more soon! With seven days of perfect summer heat in the forecast, I am sure I will stay busy!
