You know those days when going hard feels good, and it seems "easy" to go hard...when pushing your body is almost effortless? I love those days! I had three of those last week; what a treat! However, today was a different story. It was one of those days where I had to plug away and just get through it. I guess days like today make me appreciate those effortless kind of days even more. Hopefully this weekend I will feel that way again. By the way, good luck this weekend to my Cheerwine girls racing at Sea Otter and Jacksonville. I hope you can have an effortless-feeling day, if that is even possible on that course. I will be cheering for you.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
A Tough One
You know those days when going hard feels good, and it seems "easy" to go hard...when pushing your body is almost effortless? I love those days! I had three of those last week; what a treat! However, today was a different story. It was one of those days where I had to plug away and just get through it. I guess days like today make me appreciate those effortless kind of days even more. Hopefully this weekend I will feel that way again. By the way, good luck this weekend to my Cheerwine girls racing at Sea Otter and Jacksonville. I hope you can have an effortless-feeling day, if that is even possible on that course. I will be cheering for you.
