Something happened while I have been away from Boise: spring arrived! Today I rode to Arrowrock Road to do my workout, and I am amazed at all of the leaves sprouting and flowers starting to bloom. The foothills are even starting to turn from their dismal winter brown to green! The hills only stay that way for a short while, so I try to enjoy it. It is great to be home. I was really tempted to stay in Califonia and race Ojai with my girls! But I have some dog-sitting to do, and some resting to do after doing three big stage races and a world cup. Nothing beats sleeping in your own bed for a while. Then I will train hard until my next block of races!
Also, congrats to the team for winning the Indio crit today! I am so happy for you. And good luck tomorrow in Ojai...I will be thinking of you as I am snuggled up at home:-).
