I am writing from an LAX airport hotel, counting down until I leave for my flight to Melbourne! I am bummed: I have to take the shuttle when there is still 10 minutes left on American Idol. I hope I find out everyone who gets voted off first! I am filled with excitement about the upcoming travels and races. I will try to update from Down Under whenever I have internet access.I will be racing the Geelong Tour from Feb 27-Mar 1, the Geelong World Cup on March 3, and the New Zealand Ladies Tour from Mar 7-11. This is such an amazing opportunity, and I am so thankful to Cheerwine for their support. Speaking of my awesome cycling team, our team website is up and running at http://www.cheerwinecycling.com! Also, to my loved ones: thanks for your love and support as I head out on the biggest trip of my life. Thanks for helping me live my dream!