
What a New Year's treat! My school, the Boise State Broncos, played Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl last night. It was a nail-biter (literally!) for me. I have never been so absorbed in a football game before! I wanted the team to win so bad that it physically hurt! My blood pressure was definitely through the roof during the last ten minutes of the game. The Broncos were the underdog, and it was inspiring to see them never give up and beat those arrogant Sooners! It pumps me up and it will inspire me for my next block of training.
I have never seen the city of Boise so excited. The town is buzzing about the team and is so proud of them. It is very endearing. Check out the espn.com feature linked below. If you missed the game, you should find a way to watch it. I want to see it again!