Thursday, November 02, 2006

Not Much To Say

I have been so busy with school! I think I write that every time I update lately, but it is true. I have been doing so much work this semester. It seems like whenever I feel caught up, the relief lasts one second and then I have a million other assignments due! All I have been doing is studying, going to class, riding and working! By the end of the day, I do not have the energy to do anything else. And sometimes I am doing homework until I go to bed. Whew!
That is why I have not updated my blog lately...writing about school is not that exciting to most people, and what can I really say about riding my bike at this time of year? I guess I could tell you how I am not enjoying the cold temps here in Boise! Riding is so much simpler and way more fun when you do not have to put five layers on first. Today I rode with Drew, my boss and a tough Tamarack rider, after work. We rode up Table Rock and the view up there was awesome because there was a storm rolling in! Thank goodness we beat the rain.
I plan on doing some cool cross bike rides this weekend so maybe I will have an exciting blog update after that. Ok, time to get some homework done...