
Sorry I have not written in a while! I have been busy with school. And I just started working part-time this week. More on that later. My classes are really picking up, and since I have the tendency of being a perfectionist, I have had a lot to do. Yesterday I went on an easy bike ride along the Greenbelt, a portion of the path I rarely ride on. It was fun to change it up, heading west instead of east towards Lucky Peak. Here is a picture of Willow Lane Park, where I used to run in high school cross-country meets. I was very happy that I could see the hills: the air quality in Boise has been awful! We have had several red alerts in the past few weeks due to forest fires in the area. Last week, the air quality index was twice as high as LA's usually is. Yuck! I have even opted to ride indoors a couple of times lately, which is tough then it is hot and sunny out.
Posted by Picasa