
The east coast makes me claustrophobic. There are so many trees and I can't get my bearings. I have the urge to climb atop the tallest tree so I can figure out where I am and what is around me. I think other Westerners can relate to this feeling, right? I am so happy to be home where I can see mountains off in the distance, the air is dry, and the land is barren! On Wednesday I am off to Bend for the Cascade Classic. I am thrilled to race in the West and be able to see where I am going. Cascade is an awesome mountainous race with some new stages this year. So I am moving forward to this race. One of these days I know things are going to come together. My legs do feel strong, especially when I think back to how weak my whole left leg was just a few months ago!
Posted by Picasa