Thursday, April 27, 2006

Getting Nervous!

Tonight I have to give a mock-thesis proposal presentation in my Research Methods and Design class. Boy, am I nervous! I love talking to people, but not in a huge formal group. I really don't want to get up in front of the class. I am going to try to distract myself today from thinking about it too much; kind of like I would before a race. I will go on a spin to flush my legs out from yesterday's big ride. That should relax me since I can enjoy the sun and the perfect temps! And then I will work on a paper for another class for a while. And maybe I will try to figure out how to get my iriver to load music. My iriver has been driving me nuts! And the support people just tell me to do things that I have already tried. So hopefully those things will keep me busy for a few hours. Ok, I have to stop thinking about my presentation because I am getting more nervous by the minute. I guess that means it is time to go into distraction mode:-)