Monday, March 20, 2006


'Tis the night before I leave for California again, and so much to do! I have not gotten into my packing routine for the year yet! And I am hesitant to leave my winter clothing behind after my freezing-cold experience in Fresno last week. So it is taking me a long time to figure out what I need to pack. I took a picture of one of my million piles I have laying around as I try to organize and pack. This one is pretty small and tame, but if you imagine multiple piles such as this throughout the house, you will see why I feel a bit overwhelmed! Just in case you are wondering why I am packing my old race number, it is because it has a bunch of safety pins on it that I can use to pin my number on for the next race.

Posted by Picasa