for this week at least! I flew home from Fresno on Monday and had to jump right back in to my other life as a student. It was surreal to go to class on Tuesday. My racing life seemed so far away. People at school don't really understand the life of a bike racer. Everyone at school is super cool and asked me how the racing went, but bike racing is really hard to explain!
While at bike races, I am finding it hard to prioritize studying and my school life. Especially since the team is so much fun. It is hard to pull myself away and read when I just want to hang out with everyone. At least Audrey is going to school too: she will be a good influence on me as far as studying goes. When I am at home my life consists of training and studying. Not a bad life! Now I just have to find a balance on the road...
I have a few things I want to write about my trip to Fresno but that will have to wait, since I have to finish a paper and train hard today. But I wanted to get something posted to tide Sue over for a while:-)!