Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Test Anxiety
Man, today is my first exam of the semester in Motor Learning. I am nervous. The material is straight-forward, but there is a lot of info! It is funny: a lot of the stuff I am studying has to do with anxiety, learning, memory, and forgetting. That fits in very well with how I am feeling during these final hours before the exam. I am worried I am going to forget everything when I see the test. Uh oh, that is not very positive. I will remember things. I have used all the memorization techniques like encoding, rehearsal, and grouping. Shoot...I almost couldn't remember encoding. Ok, I gotta go study some more right now! But I can't study too much more this close to the test or my brain gets fried and my chances for going blank during the test dramatically increase. Keep your fingers crossed for me this afternooon!