Today a wonderfully strange thing happened in Boise…the sun came out! It has been a rainy and cloudy winter here for the majority of the past few months. The sun has not been around as much as I would like. So this afternoon after my ride I decided to go down to the Boise Greenbelt and soak up some rays. It was great! It turned in to quite a nature walk too. I saw two herons, and a huge eagle. Hopefully you can tell what they are in the pictures!
I think walking is the best thing a person can do for the mind, body, and spirit, especially for a cyclist like me. Too often I am zipping by and miss the things around me. Walking lets me slow down and center myself. I would recommend it to anyone who feels rushed or rides bikes, and especially if you feel rushed and ride bikes! I hope you enjoy the pictures posted above from my walk. Maybe it will inspire you to take one tomorrow:-).