Monday, January 30, 2006

Back in the Saddle

Well, sort of back in the saddle. Ok, not my Selle San Marco saddle. It was a cushy giant stationary bike seat. But I am not going to be picky at this point. Today I had my first rehab session at the Athletic Training Center in Boise. And I got to soft pedal on the stationary bike for 10 minutes. Let me tell you, it was great to pedal without pain. I have my second session tomorrow and have never in my life been so excited to get on a stationary bike as I am right now. I can’t wait to hit it again tomorrow, seriously. Don’t worry, I am doing other stuff too, like strengthening exercises and muscle stim. I am in good hands. Time to ice and elevate again now, so bye!

Oh, one more very important thing! Happy birthday to my grandma Muzzie whose birthday was yesterday. You are a champ, Muzzie! And happy birthday to my dad today. He is the big 6-0!!! Way to go, Dad!